Saturday, April 3, 2010

1 Year of Erotica and 9 more books to come soon....


With 7 titles out in the past year--my first year--of writing erotica, I can tell you that I am tickled to be on the e-book side of the publishing aisle.
Why?
I can write a story to the length it deserves.
I can see it published within a few months--usually 2-5.
I get to meet tons of new readers!!!! YEAH!
New writing colleagues, too.
I get to earn buckets for writing what I love!
And I am building name recognition.
Now, with 9 more under contract (1 debuting soon, 1 in June, 1 in August, 1 in September, 3 in November and 1 in February), I am tickled to be here.
I have also signed up for EC's ROMANTICON in OHIO and flying with my buddies, Desiree Holt (with whom I am writing a romantica thriller series!!!) and Allie Standifer!
Are you going???
Would love to meet you!
And the pix above?
A little inspiration now and then is a wonderful thing.
He is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm going! Can't wait to meet you in person.