Saturday, January 15, 2011

Whenever We Meet! Up for Book of the Week!

“I have to admit that I wanted to be the one kissing Stephen whenever they meet.”

Long and short Reviews by Violet!

COME vote for this book for BOOF OF THE WEEK over at Whipped Cream site!

My great THANKS FOR THE QUOTABLE WORDS on this book of mine! In the theme of weddings (to go with the debut of our WEDDING BELLES series at www.jasminejade.com), I lifted these golden words from the review. Music to an author's ears! THANK YOU.

“I really loved the story of Angela and Stephen. Angela’s growth with Stephen and the confidence she gains in herself over the story is really beautiful. Angela’s kisses having different meanings has stuck with me. It’s one of those wonderful things you read, then comes to you on an odd afternoon and just makes you smile. And I have to admit that I wanted to be the one kissing Stephen whenever they meet.”

And about the hero, be still my heart, here are Violet's thoughts:

“Stephen is a wonderful hero. His dark smoldering good looks had me drooling. But it was his manner and care for Angela that made me fall for him. He’s strong; a bit old-fashioned, and has no doubts that Angela is right for him. I just loved him.”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome. I'd love to vote. Do you have the link?