Tuesday, May 21, 2013

An Erotic Re-telling of THE LEGEND OF SLEEPY HOLLOW! Morticia Knight gives us a yummy taste!

All buy links below

Thank you Cerise for letting me guest at your blog today! I am excited to share my latest release from Total-E-Bound publishing, and part of their Clandestine Classic line – The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. I know many of you may be wondering at just how sexy a story about a Headless Horseman and a gangly schoolmaster could possibly be. Well, I assure you that this MMF ménage is quite lusty. To help calm your concerns, I will point out the horseman is not involved in any hanky-panky – he’s just his typical naughty self when it comes to scaring people half to death. However, a very talented third party is, but you will have to read the whole story to find out just who.
There’s another thing I ought to mention for those of you not familiar with what a Clandestine Classic actually is. We take a classic story, and without changing one word of the original, we add the racy bits that were never included way back when. Also, it is crucial to maintain the voice of the original author so that the reader isn’t jolted out of the story every time they get to an erotic encounter, which was quite the challenge for me – but also very fun. Speaking of erotic encounters, here is an excerpt from my telling of Washington Irving’s Sleepy Hollow:

From The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving & Morticia Knight
MMF Menage/Rubenesque/BDSM

By the time we had cleared the top of the ladder, Katrina’s ample breasts were exposed to our eyes, her peachy nipples at a hard peak. All that she had left to divest herself of were her undergarments, and she did so slowly and saucily, creating more discomfort for my crotch. I could tell this would not do for what I had planned, wanting to take my time with her tied up to the railing and taking her downstairs as well where I could tie her to a post and whip her. I would not last in this condition.
“My dearest lovers, I’m afraid I need a quick release in order to facilitate this evening’s games more effectively.”
Both Ichabod and I were still near the top of the ladder standing in the loft, and Katrina—now completely nude—crawled over to us. She looked up at Ichabod and winked. He dropped to his knees, and they began to pull at the opening of my pants. Katrina tugged them down to my ankles, whilst Ichabod cupped my bollocks with his long fingers, teasing and tickling the underside in the way he knew I loved so well. He then presented my pulsing staff to Katrina, and she sucked it into her mouth greedily, taking it all the way in.
I suppose for the sake of clarification only, I should mention that whilst I am not short changed in the manhood department, my cock did not present as much of a challenge as Ichabod’s gargantuan member did. She suckled me in a hungry manner, pulling at my shaft with her hot moist mouth, sending delicious shivers up my spine. Ichabod replaced his hands with his mouth on my testicles, and sucked each in one at a time, licking them boisterously. As I was already in a fevered state before they began, their lusty mouths on both cock and balls simultaneously afforded me no chance to resist, and I spent my seed down the lovely Katrina’s throat. 
I fell to my knees in thanks to them both. I kissed each one in succession, my fingers entwined in their hair, tasting first my salt, then my musk on their tongues.

The Legend of Sleepy Hollow is available now at all of the usual outlets, including:

Total-E-Bound Publishing:


All Romance ebooks:

Morticia Knight Author Bio

Erotic Romance author Morticia Knight enjoys a good saucy tale, whether it is contemporary, paranormal, historical, ménage, M/M or BDSM - she loves it all! One of her passions is bringing people's fantasies to life on the page, because life is too short for even one boring moment. Her stories are volcanic in heat, deep in emotion, and sprinkled with doses of humor.
When not indulging in her passion for books, she loves the outdoors, film and music. Once upon a time she was the singer in an indie rock band that toured the West Coast and charted on U.S. college radio. She currently resides on the northern coast of Oregon, where the constant rain and fog remind her of visits to her family in England and Scotland when she was a child.
Morticia has a three-book series called Uniform Encounters set in the Southwest that features those yummy men in uniform coming out in 2013, and is currently working on both a Steampunk horror ménage, and a Sci-fi ménage.

Find her here:

Twitter: @morticiaknight

No comments: