Monday, June 28, 2010

AUDIO of Her three-Way Merger from EC out today!

Just color me tickled that HER THREE-WAY MERGER is out today in Audio! This is my first audio book and let me tell you what a delight it was to listen to the story. Shivering, here.
Hope you enjoy.
Then tomorrow, an entirely different treat. I debut a Regency at Resplendence! More on LORD STANHOPE'S IMPROPER PROPOSAL tomorrow...and the next few days.
This has been a great month for me with 3 books out! CARRIED AWAY, HER THREE-WAY in Audio and now LORD STANHOPE.
My first Free Read debuts in July (date, TBA) at Resplendence, LADY RAMSEY'S RIBALD CHOICES. Hmmm. And they are, too!
August is my Historical Month with my 2nd Regency out at Resplendence--and my second medieval out over at Total-e-bound.com !
September rocks and rolls for me! I have 3 books out: 2 with Texas men and then, drum roll, please--the first of a romantic thriller series with Desiree Holt, UNTIL THE DAWN!
I do have--yes, 2 more--in the works and should be announcing their debuts soon!
Ciao, Bella!

No comments: