Sunday, November 27, 2011

Welcome Jane Rochester & her SOUL MATE, her new 1 Night Stand story!

First off, thank you for letting me crash your blog today, Cerise! I’m thrilled you let me take over your space for awhile.
For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Jane Rochester. I’m a new erotic romance author, and I’ve just had my first story published with Decadent Publishing’s 1 Night Stand Series. I’m pretty excited to be able to share my stories with others, and I hope to be able to announce some more exciting news later.
But I figured while I was here, I’d talk briefly about paranormal romance in general. Why we like it. What keeps us reading about vampires, even when we think the “trend” has about fizzled out. I think vampires are getting a bad rep, and they don’t necessarily deserve it. I think everyone started to get tired of the vampires once they began to sparkle. Even so, who doesn’t wish for tall, dark, and handsome to walk through the door. And if he’s got fangs and a little bit of mystery and danger attached… woo! I’ll take him if you won’t!
There are tons of paranormal creatures out there that are slowly making their way into our stories and bookshelves. And I love them for it. Faeires? YES. Lost gods? OH YEAH! But at the end of the day, I still sometimes want to turn to a good vampire novel. I could wax poetic about the reasons we love them so much. The very sensual nature of a creature that has to suck your neck to feed. But I think every reader has their own opinion. Mine? I think they’re a taste of the forbidden, and everyone wants a little piece of that.
What about yours? Tell us a few. Why do you love vampires? Hate them? Wish for some other specific type of creature?
And since I’m here, and I love vampires, I will put the blurb for my own submission to the wealth of vampire literature:
Soul Mate
After her friend buys her a date from Madame Evangeline’s 1Night Stand service, Nora isn’t sure she can go through with it. Especially when she sees her date walk in. He’s way out of her league in more ways than just looks.
Angus MacInnes knows his time as Enforcer of his vampire clan is slowly driving him mad. When his brother sent him on a date, he assumed it would be a bust from the beginning. He didn’t expect to find the one woman he’s been hoping would appear for the last few centuries.
But can a vampire Enforcer smooth his rough edges enough to convince Nora that they’re Soul Mates?
Buy Link: http://www.decadentpublishing.com/product_info.php?products_id=375&osCsid=hivk6ohi7luvairc2n60d5a6q3

No comments: