Sunday, December 4, 2011

SANTA, HONEY, I want a MAN down my chimney for Christmas!

Remember that sultry Eartha Kitt song? SANTA, BABY, is just what Susanna Corrigan craves for the Holidays! This is one grrrreat fun-filled holiday song and here are a few stanzas:

Santa baby, just slip a sable under the tree, for me
Been an awful good girl
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa baby, a '54 convertible too, light blue
I'll wait up for you dear Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Think of all the fun I've missed
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed
Next year I could be just as good
If you'd check off my Christmas list
Boo doo bee doo!"


For a gal like Susanna Corrigan who always believed in Santa Claus, refusing to keep his gift of a perfect man would be rude? And foolish, right?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this Christmas song and your book looks great. :)

Cerise DeLand said...

THX babe!!!! Glad you stopped by!
xxxoo for the holidays to you!