At our house, here we nibble like mad on these. You should too!
10 oz. chocolate of your choice
1 c. heavy cream
4 T. butter, room temp.
1 T. light corn syrup
1. Heat chocolate in microwave safe pot, stirring every minute until melted
2. Bring cream to a boil. Remove from heat. Add to chocolate.
3. Stir butter in slowly, stirring, until shiny.
4. Stir in corn syrup
5. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Pour mix in and refrigerate for 2 hours.
6. Remove from refrigerator and cut chocolate into uniform squares.
7. Form small round balls.
8. Roll in coating/s
Place each in small paper serving cups.
9. Return to refrigerator to remain cool.
EAT, SHARE and LICK each others' fingers!