Monday, February 16, 2015

THE STANHOPE CHALLENGE 15 weeks in Top 8! Grateful for #Regency #novel success!

BUY LINKS:

AMAZON: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PCJR1MY/ref=rdr_kindle_ext_tmb
Nook: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/THE-STANHOPE-CHALLENGE?store=allproducts&keyword=THE+STANHOPE+CHALLENGE
Kobo: http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/the-stanhope-challenge


   Today marks the 15th week that THE STANHOPE CHALLENGE has ranked in Top 8 in Amazon Regency best seller list. I am so grateful to all of you who have bought this quartet about four brothers who try to avoid marriage, love and the family curse!

   Overwhelmed and rather giddy, too, I celebrate every day...and sometimes EVERY HOUR when I check in to see how well you have received this set of stories!

   As you read this, I prepare to go to WILD WICKED WEEKEND (www.wildwickedweekend.com ) with my hostess pals. Yes, I am MC and make the trains run on time!

   I am also madly excited about a new event with 5 fabulous REGENCY authors as we prepare a box set of Regency romances, starring heroes of WATERLOO Battle and the women they adore! Look for that box set for 99 cents on the 200th Anniversary of the battle, June 18th. With an international group of sterling authors, this set will tickle your fancy.

   In the meantime, please do continue to enjoy my other Regencies in my Regency Romp series. First was LADY VARNEY'S RISQUE BUSINESS, and second RENDEZVOUS WITH A DUKE. Soon the third will debut, MASQUERADE WITH A MARQUESS.
 
   Happy Reading and many many thanks from this grateful author!
Add caption
 

LADY VARNEY’S RISQUE BUSINESS, Regency Romp #1
ARe:

                                       RENDEZVOUS WITH A DUKE, Regency Romp #2
Amazon    ARe    BarnesandNoble    KOBO



No comments: