Thursday, March 12, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Hi! I'm Cerise DeLand. I want to welcome you to my blog and encourage you to chatter with me in "comments"!

Please pull up a comfy chair and let's get to know each other.

I write romance...hot and sexy...and downright delicious...
but always romance!

I have 3 new releases debuting within a few weeks.
  • POWER POSITION from The Wild Rose Press, Scarlet,
  • Cougar Club line--March 27!
  • MIA DOLCE from Ellora's Cave, Jasminejade.com
  • April 15!
  • PARIS EXPOSE from The Wild Rose Press,
  • Destination Pleasure line--SOON!

    As you can see I have the covers for both WRP novellas, and will post asap my MIA DOLCE cover which should come very soon!



1 comment:

Fran Lee's Romance Blog said...

Great blogsite, Cerise! Love the PINK design! :)