Sunday, January 10, 2010

Want to be LAID BARE?

So thrilled to announce the debut of LAID BARE January 20 from Ellora's Cave!
See the cover here--and look for video this week!
This is the book I finished typing with one finger! No lie!
Breaking your arm is NOT the way to write a book with a hero and heroine who are MAD for each other and in life-threatening danger on the run from cartel thugs!
But it will be out soon, bella! Soon!
I promise you delicious bites of my newest cherry here. So do return!
Better yet, become a follower and you will not miss one tiny morsel.
Ciao, bella!
Back with Afternoon Delights this week again!
I know I have read your emails about how you hunger for more of my repasts for those special occasions after luscious afternoon events.
Come back, bella. Come back!

7 comments:

Fran Lee said...

What a hot cover! Wow!

Cerise DeLand said...

FRAN!
Thanks. I adore it.
It is ALMOST what I sent them as an example for art...but they could not print THAT.
I tried!
But they deliver. ALWAYS. So thrilled with all EC's art. They SELL BOOKS!

Julia Barrett said...

Wonderful! You're up on my site too, over at juliarachelbarrett.com!
Congrats!

Dita Parker said...

There's hot, there's smokin', and then there's OMG.

Cerise, cara: OMG.

Cerise DeLand said...

Julia!!!!!
Thanks babe for the exposure!
So glad you like the cover. I am still licking the screen.

Cerise DeLand said...

Dita!!!
Nothing like a good picture to heat up the night!

Kathy Kulig said...

Wow, that's one hawt cover!! Love it!