Tuesday, May 4, 2010

2 RELEASES IN JUNE!

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it! Yes, the Pointer Sisters and I are singin' it, sister!
JUNE 2 my second romantic suspense CARRIED AWAY in my EC series, Irresistible Forces, comes out!
Love Venice? Paris? Want to take a trip with me to the West Bank? (YEP, I have been there, bella!) Then to Naples? Why? We are on the trail of a secret group stalking my heroine. You need to come read it! A luscious love affair with a hunky guy who is heart-broken that his lady love left him three years ago, CARRIED AWAY is one of those stories I did not want to end! Grant Warwick is a man I could take to bed with me. Every night!
But my second release in June, LORD STANHOPE'S IMPROPER PROPOSAL, is my first Regency of a quintet over at www.resplendencepublishing.com . This is out June 29.
HOPE you will not miss either! Return here for a taste of cherries, too!
And I promise to post the covers asap!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on both! Can't wait for either to be available.

Cerise DeLand said...

Thanks, Amber! I am thrilled...and to be out with 2 different types of stories so well spaced, gives me time to breathe between bouts of PR!!!