Monday, March 7, 2011

Cream and butter, good for the soul


Trying to cut down on fat and get to the gym more often.
YOU?
Yeah, we all do this.
Now, doc tells me I have asthma! HUH? Then my son who is a nutrition expert, says why not give up diary to cut the production of mucus.
WOW. For a gal who loves yogurt, organic chocolate milk, cheeses and butter, this is tough!
This morning Hubbie persuaded me to try dark chocolate almond milk. NOT BAD. And it has 45% Calcium and that means it is 15% higher than my other milk. But how to eat my granola in the mornings without my yogurt?
Booo.
Suggestions?
Meanwhile, guy above? I will not be cutting out any consumption of good photography. No calories in that.
Ciao!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about the asthma and the lifestyle adjustment.

Cerise DeLand said...

sniff. sniff.
thx amber!