Friday, December 6, 2013

Jane Austen and I do SENSE AND SENSIBILITY with naughty, dangly bits Jane forgot! Desiree Holt does LOCK AND LOAD!

Jane Austen I know well. She and I travel the same time periods together. True, only in my mind…but then a lot of us really dig Regency.  When I saw that TotallyBound Publishing was re-doing the Classics, I jumped at the chance to do Jane…and SENSE AND SENSIBILITY with the erotic twists she might have forgotten to include.

Have you read S AND S? (You may have seen the movies.) S AND S is about two sisters who fall in love and in lust with men who are so well matched for them that heartbreak ensues.

The older sister Elinor gets feverish thinking of Edward, a young man whom she knows well…and perhaps not well enough to count on him claiming her hand as well as her heart. She pines, she yearns. He demurs. Finally, the two of them engage in a few close encounters which leave both of them wanting what they cannot have. Each other.

Meanwhile, the younger sister has the hots for a dude named WILLOUGHBY. Handsome and witty, he dances attendance upon her and then one day, he puts her in his carriage, leaves the country party in the dust and takes Marianne to his aunt’s home. A Big No-No to do in 1811.

And here is what happens between them:
Copyright, 2012-2013, Jane Austen and Cerise DeLand.
The carriages were then ordered; Willoughby's was first, and Marianne never looked happier than when she got into it. He drove through the park very fast, and they were soon out of sight; the entire party, save Elinor, laughing at their departure.

Marianne exulted in Willoughby’s dashing act. Curling her arm through his as he drove, she settled against him.
“I daresay, my dear girl, I feel your body purring like a cat’s.”
Gazing up at his striking face, she admired his roguish beauty and the fact that he was hers. “When I am with you, I am a cat.”
He reigned the horses to a halt and caught her against him. “I like you wild and clawing at me. Shall I encourage you to do that?”
She tossed him a saucy glance, her shoulder up, her chin to one side. “Do as you will, Willoughby. I am yours.”
Capturing her hand, he pressed it to his chest. But she was not satisfied with so staid a sample of his charms, she trailed her hand downward to his flies where her fingers cupped his swollen flesh and kneaded his manly attributes.
“I say,” he gasped, his hand covering hers, “You are a minx. I lose my breath, my mind.”
She arched a brow. “But not your erection.”
“Never. Not with you in my reach.”
“I pray you, show me this proud declaration of your regard for me.”
“No. You are but a girl.”
“Your girl, you rogue.” She massaged his cock and balls. “This package must be unwrapped.” She worked at his buttons and soon his red warrior stood straight up, the helmet bold and proud, droplets of delights oozing from his slit. “Oh, this is quite perfect, Willoughby. I have never seen anything so tall and thick. Oh. And he moves! He jerks for me. Shall I reward him?”
“Do, do,” Willoughby encouraged her, sighing and biting his lower lip. “He awaits your fine touch.”
She rubbed her thumb over the pearls dribbling from his seam. “He gives more and more. I am enchanted, Willoughby. What more can I do to show him my enthusiasm?”
“Kiss him.”
“Oh,” she enthused and bent to the act. “He is luscious. Hot and hard, the skin soft and yet so malleable. How do you do this, Willoughby?”
Laughing, he collapsed backward to the seat and let her have her way. “It is natural, my pet. I give all to you. That is my fondest pleasure.”
“Do you, dear sir?” Teasing him, she kissed his cock once more, licking her lips between her blessings to his member.  “Show me your aunt’s house then.” She took all of his fine manhood down her throat, hearing him groan his approval of her act.
“Shall I?” he seemed to ask himself more than her.
“Of course. We need more…room for our pleasures, would you not say?” She let her eyes dance at him. The merry idea of a couch, a bed, a carpeted floor to lay him down and suck on his marvellous member filled her heart with rapture.
“I do, I do.” He pushed her up from him, fumbling to button his flies. “I need to have your mouth on me until completion.”
“Completion?” She sat back, allowing him his haste and preening that she had led him to it, even though her breasts ached and her lower body pulsed with need of him. “What is that?”
He caught her chin. “Heaven.”
“Take me there,” she entreatied him. “Now.”
Cerise writes a lot of Regency period novels. All erotic romances. Her latest was HIS DELECTABLE COOK, TEB  AllRomanceEBooks   Nook  Kindle
But she does others, too.

See them all here: http://www.cerisedeland.com

Now for something different:

And here's a bit from my friend who has a book out today too! DESIREE HOLT does BDSM with LOCK AND LOAD!
Two people who want a relationship built on trust yet neither believe in it…until he shows her how to accept his domination and she learns the true meaning of submission.
Beau Williams, the perfect sniper, has achieved success by closing himself down emotionally. He desperately wants to find a permanent sub who enjoys spanking and caning as much as he enjoys administering them, but he doesn’t know if he can open himself up to another person ever again.

 Megan Welles is still struggling with her need to be a submissive. She wants a man who will give her that without destroying the strength she needs for her job as sports reporter. And she’s tired of hooking up in bondage clubs but never connecting emotionally with anyone.

 When she meets Beau and takes him home for the night, something clicks between them, but how will they deal with the struggle to open up their emotions to each other?

Excerpt:

Megan was standing exactly the way he’d left her, a properly obedient sub. He sucked each hardened nipple until each was thoroughly wet, then he opened his hand to show her what lay in his palm. The nipple clamps he’d chosen were connected by a weighted chain. Each nipple would slip into a metal frame and a screw at the side tightened it to the degree desired by the Dom. Beau tugged a nipple through one of the clamps and turned the screw until he saw both pain and pleasure suffuse Megan’s face. He gave the screw a final turn, pleased to note the tensing of her entire body.
“In a minute these will be a nice shade of red,” he said in an almost offhand manner. “Then I can paddle that ass so you match front and back.”
He saw her swallow, hard, but there was only eager expectation in her gaze.
He fastened the other clamp in place then tugged on the chain, pulling her closer to him.
“If you were mine,” he told her in a thick voice, “I’d make you wear these all the time. I’d sit next to you in a restaurant with your blouse unbuttoned so I could reach in and tug on this any time I wanted to.”
Megan wet her lips. “People would see us.”
“Not if I hid you with my body.” His cock flexed at the image in his mind. “That’s part of the turn-on. Knowing what we’re doing, in front of everyone, but they can’t see it.”
“You said if I were yours—” She stopped. “Permission to ask a question, Sir?”
He nodded.
“Did you have something in mind beyond tonight, in this room?”
His gaze locked with hers. “And if I said yes, how would you feel?”
“I—I—”
“You have permission to speak,” he reminded her.
He forced himself to relax as he waited for her answer. Was he going too fast here? But ,Jesus! She’d been all he’d thought about since their sessions at The Edge, and he didn’t exactly have a lot of free time to dick around. His feelings for her shocked him and he needed to know if she felt the same way.
“Well?” he prompted.
“I—would like that, Sir.”
He was stunned at the uncertainty in her eyes. What could possibly cause this obviously strong woman to doubt herself? He steeled himself not to react. Whatever it was, he’d find out in a different environment. One where he wasn’t distracted by the intensity of his sexual need for her. But his voice was soft when he spoke to her again.
“Maybe we can arrange just that.”
He was rewarded by a tiny smile, absent of any impudence or sassiness. He wanted to take that as a sign she was as much affected by their time together as he was. But tonight they had other business to attend to.
“Skirt off,” he ordered.
The slide of the zipper was like a harsh whisper in the room. When the bit of leather fell to the floor and she was nude except for her shoes, he nearly swallowed his tongue. The reality was even better than the memory. His eyes focused on the plump lips of her pussy, outlined with neat rows of curls that reminded him she was a real blonde. Not that he’d been able to forget.
He could already smell the scent of her musk, so arousing that his cock throbbed.
Megan had resumed the submissive pose, eyes looking downward, hands clasped behind her back, feet apart. Beau ran a finger through her gleaming slit, tugging on the chain connecting the nipple clamps with his other hand. When he lightly scraped a fingernail over her clit, a shiver skated over her and she widened her legs even more, invitingly.
He pinched her clit before stepping back.
“Tonight I’m going to decorate that tasty piece of flesh with jewelry, too, but first I think a little punishment is in order, don’t you? For not being here the last two times I came hunting for you.”
She nodded, gaze still lowered.
“Excellent.” He pointed to his left. “Keep the shoes on and arrange yourself over that padded bench.”
He watched as she followed his directions, the heels giving her just the right height to fold herself over the padded leather so she had balance and her ass was beautifully displayed for him. From another drawer, he withdrew a short but thick leather strap, similar to the longer ones old-time barbers used to use. And maybe in some places still did.
Studying the sweet curve of her buttocks, he ran his hand over the upturned cheeks, loving that satiny feel of her skin beneath his touch. He couldn’t wait to see it blazing hot from the application of the strap.

Be sure to check out Book One in the Attack Force series: Unconditional Surrender

Where can you find me?
Twitter: @desireeholt
Google+: desiree01holt
Pinterest: desiree02holt

LinkedIn: desiree01holt

No comments: