Saturday, July 29, 2023

Today's bon bon: Come see my heroine's chateau in BECAUSE OF YOU in the Loire Valley! (My pictures)

 My heroine's home in France is a gorgeous place. I set it in the Normandy region, near Rouen. I had the pleasure of going there last year and took pictures galore. I've also traveled extensively in the Loire valley where many famous chateaux dot the river. I have combined many of the features from various chateaux to create Marguerite Molyneaux's family home!

Here are a few for you. Do enlarge to enjoy. (They are mine so they are copyrighted material. Please do not share the pictures, only the blog!)

This is really Azay-le-Rideau in the Loire valley   

Me, of course, in front of the great kitchen fireplace in Chenonceau in the Loire valley

The collection of copper cookware, Chenonceau, the kitchen



The great dining room, Azay-le-Rideau

The grand parlor, Azay-le-Rideau  

Diane's bedroom, Chenonceau

No comments: