Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Come play with me! Wednesday at 5 Eastern, I am giving away goodies from Paris and print books!


 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0HCRXDL2S


I will giveaway puzzles from Paris, French grocery bags, my infamous Eiffel Towers and print books!

 Join me! I am in the TEA. ROOM at 5 EASTERN here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/265460994261469/

I celebrate the release of the story about the AMERICAN GIRL who went to school with Caroline Bonaparte and Hortense Beauharnais! There really was such a person and I have 'adapted her" to be my feisty heroine in Sir Durham’s Disarming Asset.

 

ASSET is the 7th in the scintillating romantic suspense series, SCARLETT AFFAIRS.
 

When Rafe Durham rescued a young lady from prison, he planned to nurse her back to health. Not discover she is the very air he breathes.

And when she makes it clear to him that she loves him, how can he deny he adores her?

But when he does, what does he expect her to do?
Walk away?

RELEASING 9/17/2026 here: 
 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0HCRXDL2S


No comments: