Monday, October 13, 2014

Jane Austen and I rewrote SENSE AND SENSIBILITY! Very, very sexy version!

Jane would have liked
this cover!

Did Jane know about...shhhh...sex?
I helped her out in this new version of SENSE AND SENSIBILITY. Be Warned! This is erotic romance, Austen style! Her words with my insertions!

SENSE AND SENSIBILITY:
     The Dashwood sisters love too passionately, without reciprocal feelings from the men they adore. But lust can change a man.

Tickled! Color me tickled that I am adding to Jane Austen’s SENSE AND SENSIBILITY with the erotic twists she might have forgotten to include.

S AND S is about two sisters who fall in love and in lust with men who are so well matched for them that trouble ensues. Yes, trouble!

For example, the younger sister has the hots to a dude named WILLOUGHBY. Handsome and witty, he dances attendance upon her and then one day, he puts her in his carriage, leaves the country party in the dust and takes Marianne to his aunt’s home. A Big No-No to do in 1811.

And here is what happens between them:
Copyright, 2012-2013, Jane Austen and Cerise DeLand.
The carriages were then ordered; Willoughby's was first, and Marianne never looked happier than when she got into it. He drove through the park very fast, and they were soon out of sight; the entire party, save Elinor, laughing at their departure.
Marianne exulted in Willoughby’s dashing act. Curling her arm through his as he drove, she settled against him.
“I daresay, my dear girl, I feel your body purring like a cat’s.”
Gazing up at his striking face, she admired his roguish beauty and the fact that he was hers. “When I am with you, I am a cat.”
He reigned the horses to a halt and caught her against him. “I like you wild and clawing at me. Shall I encourage you to do that?”
She tossed him a saucy glance, her shoulder up, her chin to one side. “Do as you will, Willoughby. I am yours.”
Capturing her hand, he pressed it to his chest. But she was not satisfied with so staid a sample of his charms, she trailed her hand downward to his flies where her fingers cupped his swollen flesh and kneaded his manly attributes.
“I say,” he gasped, his hand covering hers, “You are a minx. I lose my breath, my mind.”
She arched a brow. “But not your erection.”
“Never. Not with you in my reach.”
“I pray you, show me this proud declaration of your regard for me.”
“No. You are but a girl.”
“Your girl, you rogue.” She massaged his cock and balls. “This package must be unwrapped.” She worked at his buttons and soon his red warrior stood straight up, the helmet bold and proud, droplets of delights oozing from his slit. “Oh, this is quite perfect, Willoughby. I have never seen anything so tall and thick. Oh. And he moves! He jerks for me. Shall I reward him?”
“Do, do,” Willoughby encouraged her, sighing and biting his lower lip. “He awaits your fine touch.”
She rubbed her thumb over the pearls dribbling from his seam. “He gives more and more. I am enchanted, Willoughby. What more can I do to show him my enthusiasm?”
“Kiss him.”
“Oh,” she enthused and bent to the act. “He is luscious. Hot and hard, the skin soft and yet so malleable. How do you do this, Willoughby?”
Laughing, he collapsed backward to the seat and let her have her way. “It is natural, my pet. I give all to you. That is my fondest pleasure.”
“Do you, dear sir?” Teasing him, she kissed his cock once more, licking her lips between her blessings to his member.  “Show me your aunt’s house then.” She took all of his fine manhood down her throat, hearing him groan his approval of her act.
“Shall I?” he seemed to ask himself more than her.
“Of course. We need more…room for our pleasures, would you not say?” She let her eyes dance at him. The merry idea of a couch, a bed, a carpeted floor to lay him down and suck on his marvellous member filled her heart with rapture.
“I do, I do.” He pushed her up from him, fumbling to button his flies. “I need to have your mouth on me until completion.”
“Completion?” She sat back, allowing him his haste and preening that she had led him to it, even though her breasts ached and her lower body pulsed with need of him. “What is that?”
He caught her chin. “Heaven.”
“Take me there,” she entreatied him. “Now.”
* * * * *
VISIT http://www.cerisedeland.com for more fabulous Regency titles by Cerise!
And if like contemporaries too, Cerise has SEALs, Delta Force, CEOs and hot cowboys for your pleasure!
Find Cerise:
Cerise's website: http://cerisedeland.com
Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cerisedelandauthor
Follow me on Twitter: @cerisedeland 
Goodreads: Cerise DeLand

No comments: