Wednesday, March 25, 2015

THE STANHOPE CHALLENGE, 5+ months on #Regency Top 12 list! THANK YOU from Cerise!

Grateful to all of my readers, I thank you for your wonderful support for my box set, THE STANHOPE CHALLENGE for more than 5 months in the TOP 12 on Amazon's Regency lists, and for more than 5 straight weeks #1.

The set of stories about a family of brothers who try to live down the family curse against loving marriages has seen such fabulous success that I am ever so tickled and very appreciative of your support!

So many have loved the set! I get inquiries about doing another one!

Of course, I am hard at work on #3 in my Regency Romps series and #4, too!
BUY LINKS FOR THE STANHOPE CHALLENGE:



#1 Regency Romp
And on June 18, to commemorate the 200th Anniversary of the Battle of Waterloo, I join with 5 other marvelous authors to bring you THE INCOMPARABLES, 6 Heroes of Waterloo and the 6 Ladies They Adore! A box set of 99 cents up for a limited times, this set has big bold stories by 6 Incomparable Regency Authors including Dominique Eastwick, Sabrina York, Suzanna Medeiros, Lynn Connelly, Suzi Love and me!


#2 Regency Romp
#3 Regency Romp!
Coming soon!
The set goes up on all sites for pre-order June 1. You will want to have this wonderful set for your collection! And I will post the buy-links as soon as we have them.

THANK YOU!
And keep reading!

Find Cerise:
Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cerisedelandauthor
Follow me on Twitter: @cerisedeland 
Goodreads: Cerise DeLand






No comments: