Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Today's bon bon: Emily in Paris and Those Notorious Americans, now and then!

Buy Link to series: https://amzn.to/3yOzLll

Emily in Paris
is my newest rage on Netflix! And she is SUPERB! I adore the scenery, most of it in Paris. (You learn French by watching!) The views of Montmartre are yummy!

In every book in my family saga, THOSE NOTORIOUS AMERICANS, we see Paris as it was in the age of Monet and Renoir, the dancers of the cancan, and the glorious fashions.

In RAVISHING CAMILLE, we go to a joint exhibition of Duc de Remy, my Rodin-like sculptor hero, and Claude Monet. Rodin and Monet did really have a joint exhibit in 1889! In RAVISHING CAMILLE, I changed it to be a few months earlier!


https://books2read.com/u/bMRvzG


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I adore Emily In Paris! My niece and I binge watched it! And I adore all of your books - Ravishing Camille especially! I adore all of the books about the Notorious Americans! And the second generation of course!